Our valuable customers and visitors,
We, as ROTA EXHIBITIONS TURKEY FUARCILIK AŞ., show respect to and take care of your proprietary and private life. That is why we would like to inform you about your rights regarding use and protection of your personal data pursuant to and under the current Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“Law”) enacted and made effective with the intention of protecting your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL): Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data published in the Official Gazette dated 7th April 2016.
Personal Data: Any information related to an identified or identifiable real person.
Personal Data Protection: Any operation such as the obtaining, recording, keeping, storing, changing, re-arranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying, or prevention of use of personal data by means of wholly or partly automated procedures or via non-automated procedures provided such procedure is carried out as part of any data recording system.
Sensitive Personal Data: Persons’ data related to their race, ethnic origin, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect, or other beliefs, appearance and dressing, membership of associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal conviction, and security measures and the data related to their biometric and genetic data.
Data-Processor: A natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller based on the authority granted by him.
Data Controller: A natural or legal person who is responsible for setting up and managing the data recording system, determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
2. Data Controller
ROTA EXHIBITIONS TURKEY FUARCILIK AŞ residing at Göktürk Merkez Mh. 1. Begonya Sk. Arcadium Life 3 No:2/102 Eyüpsultan İstanbul (Central Registration System Number: 0735135881700001) acts as the “Data Controller” within the scope of PDPL.
3. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
· Your personal data may be processed in order to conclude and carry out several contracts and perform the operations that must be performed before these contracts are concluded.
· The personal data of the employees and/or prospective employees may be processed in order to plan and execute the operational activities, talent and career development activities and employee satisfaction and/or commitment processes, for the purposes of fulfilling liabilities arising from contracts of employment or legislation, for planning and executing training activities, and for carrying out the corporate actions in accordance with the corporate procedures and the relevant legislation.
· Your personal data can be processed to inform you about the events and exhibitions we organize and the services we offer.
· Your personal data can be processed in order to create databases for customers, exhibition participants and/or exhibition visitors, to carry out marketing activities, to get acquainted with customers, exhibition participants and visitors, to improve our communication with them, to carry out data analysis and research, and to improve our service quality.
· The exhibition sites where we provide our services are kept under video surveillance in order
4. Persons to whom Your Personal Data is Transferred and the Purpose of Data Transfer
Your personal data may be shared with or transferred to real or legal persons abroad, including but not limited to the ones listed below, in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes and the legislation in force, in particular the PDPL, and on condition that sufficient measures are taken pursuant to the provisions of security and confidentiality principles as specified in the relevant legislation;
· Our business partners, subsidiaries, group companies, and shareholders, in order to carry out our commercial activities,
· Service providers providing us with support in data processing activities,
· Our suppliers, in order for us to provide the products and services we offer,
· Audit firms, in order for our commercial activities to be audited in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
· Authorized state institutions and organizations, as per any requests which they may make in accordance with their legal authority,
· Other recipients for transfer to whom we have obtained your consent.
5. Methods and Legal Grounds of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected, for the purposes specified above and by real or legal person data processors whom we collaborate with or authorize, in written or electronic environments including but not limited to, agreements, call centers, electronic forms, websites, surveys, and social media applications. Your personal data may also be collected via various channels such as agreements you have made with our Company, e-mails, faxes and letters you have sent to our Company and any written or oral correspondence you make with our company, etc. The collected data are processed and transferred within the context of personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in 5th and 6th articles of PDP Law as well as for the purposes stated at the articles of this text.
6. Your Rights
The rights you have set forth in the PDPL related to your personal data are:
a) To learn whether your personal data has been processed,
b) To request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
c) To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your data is used in accordance with such purpose,
d) To learn any third parties, at home or abroad, to whom your personal data has been transferred,
e) To request your personal data to be corrected if it has been incompletely or incorrectly processed,
f) To request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed in accordance with the conditions set forth in the PDPL,
g) To request that third parties to whom your personal data is transferred are notified of any procedures carried out pursuant to (e) and (f) above,
h) To object to any results that are detrimental to you as a consequence of the analysis of your personal data exclusively through automated systems,
i) To request reimbursement for any kind of loss incurred due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
You can forward all requests related to the above-mentioned rights, either in writing or through other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, to [email protected] via an e-signed petition, or by delivering to the below address a signed petition that includes a copy of the documents needed to determine the ID of the applicant, by hand or through registered letter with return receipt. Your requests will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible, depending on the nature of your request, and within 30 days at the latest. However, if additional costs are incurred due to the procedure, you may be charged a fee, in accordance with the fees set out in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.. The right you request to exercise and the details of the matter subject to your application must be clear and understandable in your application request. In addition, your request must be for your own person; if you are acting on behalf of someone else, the document proving that you have been exclusively authorized and the other documents validating your ID must be attached to your application. E-mail: [email protected] For more detailed information thereabout, you may visit the internet page of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Best regardsBack to homepage